My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 26, 2009

Another Grandchild with Allergies


John & Jamie's little boy developed peanut allergies at an early age of one. Their life had changed drasticly to protect that precious little boy.

Now, Tom & Steph have a child that has tested positive to allergies to peanuts, soy, cantalope, grass, ragweed, trees & dust mites. They will have their hands full trying to keep him allergy safe in their home with 3 other children running around and can eat the foods he can't. That is the hard part I believe.

Trying to keep your house dust free is extremely hard. I was tested many years ago to dust mites, but I don't follow the rules for that. I would have to cover my mattress, boxspring & pillow with a vinyl cover. They are too hot to lay on. I get hot very easily. I was suppose to not have carpeting in the whole house or especially the bedroom, because dust mites love to live there, same with curtains and your furniture.

It is going to be so hard for my little Jacob to be a kid with allergies to the outdoors.

1 comment:

Jellybeans Children's Boutique said...

Hi Sue, I just found your nice comments about my shop, Jellybeans Children's Boutique. I love to discover fun new blogs to read and may even become part of your family. Sorry about the allergies. I have one very allergic daughter that has suffered for years.