My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 1, 2009

Tom & Steph's Gang


Steph is making it official. She is going to homeschool Leanna this year. She has been contemplating this for awhile now.

My sister-in-law, Jeri, which is Chuck's sister, homeschooled her kids when they were doing mission work and was traveling a lot. Her kids did quite well with being homeschooled. Their youngest, Becky, was homeschooled for a short time, until Jeri got a job with a Christian School, then Becky went there to school.

Good Luck to you Steph for making this decision.

3 comments:

Sue said...

I also homeschooled my children for a year or two - it was highly beneficial!

This is from my neice, Jennifer, in Ohio. She is Chuck's sister, Jeri's oldest child.

sajmom said...

Sorry to ask, but can you please take the school district name off the post? Otherwise anyone who googles the district will find this blog post, plus safety reasons. Thank you!!!!!

Also, that isn't why I am choosing to homeschool, the problems were a factor that gave us an extra shove in that direction. But when I get a chance I'll post about the specific reasons why we're doing this. Actually, the problems with the school(I didn't deal with the district) were what made Tom want me to homeschool, I was looking into it way before any of that started. Sorry, just wanted to clear that up!

sajmom said...

Thank you!!!