My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 7, 2009

The New Happy Addition to Cyndee & Paul's Family




Paul came home Wednesday night and surprised Cyndee with a little girl. At first, Cyndee was a little upset because she knew this was going to change there lives for a bit, but it will work out I told her. She was fine on Wednesday, but Thursday came and she started acting sick. She was coughing and choking. I went with her to the vet and Cyndee was told she has kennel cough. So, it has been a fun weekend so far. She is getting a little better, after her second trip to the vet yesterday.

They didn't have a name for her yet by Saturday. I told her she has to have a name before you go to Paul's brother's house for a picnic. So, her and I sat by her laptop and looked at all the girl names from A-Z. The ones she liked she saved and showed Paul. None really popped out at Paul, until Cyndee said she was leaning on Billie, after her dad. You see, her dad calls her his baby girl every time she calls him. So, when she saw that name it just reminded her of her dad. Paul really liked it too, so that is her new name Billie girl. What a little cutie she is. She is so smart at 10 weeks old. She pee pees and poopies outside not in her crate already. That is amazing that she knows that at her little age.

Good Luck to Cyndee & Paul.

I will have to get pictures of their other two dogs, Harley & Evo. They are Teacup Yorkies. Harley Barley, as I call him is such a sweet little boy and Evo is so shy. Harley wants to be held and played with all the while I'm there, where Evo is lying in his bed on Cyndee & Pauls's bed. He doesn't come out too much when I'm there, so I go to him to pet him.

No comments: