My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 6, 2009

The BIG #5 B-Day For Jonathan


The Birthday Boy

Jacob trying to play basketball

The birthday gang

John and Jamie had an early birthday celebration for Jonathan yesterday at Bounce U. All the kids looked so happy to be able to bounce around, slide on slides, and hit each other with extra large boxing gloves and not worry about getting hurt. It is so awesome on different things there are today to make a child very happy and safe.

September 11th is his original birthday, but they celebrated it early, because his favorite Uncle is moving to Israel around his birthday, so he wouldn't have been able to attend his celebration. His Uncle Cory made a surprise visit for Jonathan and I really wish I could have been there to see Jonathan's face to see his Uncle Cory walk through the door. He loves his Uncle Cory. Who can't blame him, to have an Uncle who was like Jonathan when he was his age. I was told by Jamie that her brother was just like Jonathan. He was very happy and content to stay in the house and entertain himself with his legos or anything else he enjoyed playing with. You give Jonathan a lego, it doesn't have to be for his age, it can be for an older child, Jonathan can put it together and play for hours on end. He is one very smart child when it comes to building, or constructing it.

Here are just a few of his birthday pics for you all to enjoy. I really wish I could have made it. But that is a story in itself.

No comments: