My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 7, 2009

Two Happy Siblings



Joss looks so content on Michele's lap. Michele is a co-worker of Jamie and her best friend. She is a very beautiful lady inside and out, as you can see in this picture. And of course, we can't forget that little cutie sitting on her lap looking at all the fun at Jonathan's 5th Birthday Party.



Jonathan and his Uncle Cory. You can tell that Jonathan was a very happy camper to have his Uncle Cory surprise him after his party. His Uncle Cory looks just like Jamie's dad in this picture. He is a younger version of him.

No comments: