My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

September 14, 2009

Happy Birthday, Stephanie

Today, I like to wish our daughter-in-law, Steph, a "HAPPY BIRTHDAY." I hope you have a wonderful day and that your kids did something special for you. I don't remember if she is one or two years younger than our son Tom.

Anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!

1 comment:

sajmom said...

Oh! Thanks, I just saw this today! I'm a little behind on my blog reading! My beloved Mimi retired when she reached 25. She just kept celebrating her 25th birthday over and over after that, LOL. I'm considering that option for the near future!