My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 23, 2009

Looking For a Donated Van

Anyone know of a company that is willing to donate a work van to a nice young man, my son, Tom. His work van is costing him from doing his job to feed his family of 4 kids and 2 adults. It was quite old when we bought it for him 2 years ago, but it has done it's purpose. Now, it is constantly breaking down and it is costing him money he doesn't have.

So, if anyone knows of one please get a hold of me and I will let him know.

Tom is a self-employed contractor in need of a good source of transportation.

No comments: