My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 13, 2009

A series of fun in the sun!


Noah is trying his goggles. I guess he wants to put his head in the water and look around, LOL.


Kobe is just getting his feel of the nice water, while Kylie is wading in the pool.


Kobe is fascinated with the body of the whale.


Kobe was getting wet from the sprinkler that is in the whales head, until his sister, Kylie, covered the holes. He looks so cute.


Kylie is going to try Noah's googles out. Kobe is still fascinated with the whale's body.

No comments: