My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

October 6, 2009

This is For Us People That Can't Sleep at Night

Click on title it will take you to the article.

Since, I started going through my change of life about, 7 years now, I can't fall asleep at night. I can be so very tired and dozing off in my lounge chair, but as soon as my head hits that pillow it is like I'm wide-eyed and bushy tail. No matter how long I lay there, my mind just won't shut off.

So, here are some helpful hints to help us sleep deprived woman and maybe some men.

I have done the oatmeal at bedtime and never knew it helped me sleep so much better, but I do remember that I wasn't tired when I awoke in the morning.

1 comment:

Sue said...

I just thought I would let you all know I did the oatmeal last night and boy did I sleep well. Usually, I wake up around anywhere from 2-3 AM, but not this time, I awoke at 6:30 AM. Chuck went potty and came back to bed and that woke me up, but I fell back asleep, until my alarm went off at 7:30. I never even heard his going off at 7:15. He has a very low beep alarm, I hate it cuz it doesn't wake up Chuck, the sleeper.