My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

October 3, 2009

Tom and his youngest son, Jacob


I absolutely love this picture that Steph took of Tom and Jacob. They both look so happy cuddling together. They were at Leanna's Brownie Troop's play this afternoon.

You can see Timothy's little head sticking out beside his father's, head. It is really nice that he can join them at family functions like this.

3 comments:

sajmom said...

Nah, Tom worked today, this was from Thursday.

Sue said...

Well, I'm glad he was able to squeeze himself in, to be there on Thursday.

Sue said...

sue...I can't belive how they look so much alike. jan