My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

February 11, 2010

The Blizzard of 2/10/10

It started snowing on Monday Night around 8:00 PM and it didn't stop, until Tuesday midday. We had anywhere around 13-17 inches of snow throughout the Lehigh Valley, PA. These pictures will explain themselves.

I started taking pictures in my back yard to show how much snow we ended up with. Totally amazing to me, because we hadn't had this much snow at one time, since 1996, where we had almost 3 feet of snow. We were snowed in for 2-3 days that year.

This picture I took out my front door facing west down the street to show all our parked cars covered in snow and more snow.

This picture is taken facing east up the street. Robbie, my neighbor is shoveling out his car to go to Papa Johns to get a pizza. They were having a special at Papa Johns if you picked your pizza up, instead of having it delivered, it was a better deal. Robbie came home with two large boxes and one small box.

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi, Well we got it here in Oil City, too!!! Been spending hours and hours shovelling and or blowing off the stuff!!!!My corner is now the pickup for the school kids and there are 30 or more getting on out there for grade school and the seniors are getting on another bus across the street. Sound a little familiar to you!!!!!! My 7 got on here those many years ago too. Thanks for the pics--- God bless and keep you and your safe-- Ruthie

Sue said...

sue...wow! that's lots of snow & better you than me! although we are cold down here...in the 50's! burrrrr.......will chat later...love jan