My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

February 5, 2010

Today, John & Jamie Are Tying The Knot


John & Jamie are having a small ceremony tonight at the Emmanuel's Lutheran Church in Bath, PA. The ceremony is at 6:30 PM. They want me to read a scripture from 1 Corinthians 13-1. It is on love.

Just a few of their friends will watch them exchange their vows and rings. Jamie's brother will be there from her family and Chuck & I from John's family. There will be some cake afterwards. Jamie & John didn't want to make a BIG deal, so that is why no BIG wedding.

Their plans were to get married before joining Jamie's parents in Florida at Disney World. This way they can say, this is their honeymoon, so they are killing two birds with one stone, so to speak.

This picture of them was taken at Tom & Stephanie's wedding in 2002. They have been together a very long time. They have two beautiful children together, Jonathan 5 & Josslyn will be 1 on Feb. 16th. Jamie's birthday is Feb. 14th. February will be a month of celebration for years to come.

Chuck and I wish them many years of happiness, love, and wealth together.

No comments: