My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 29, 2010

Tonight's Gig at the Thyme Restaurant

The band was awesome as usual tonight at the Architects Golf Club/ Thyme Restaurant in Phillipsburg, NJ on Strykers Road. We had a good crowd for the most part and the people loved the band.

I'm sorry some of our good friends couldn't come to enjoy a nice night of entertainment. There was even room to dance. It was on carpet, but they made room for some dancing, which I was very surprised.

Chuck was very surprised by his cake I had for him. While I went to the Ladies Room I was very surprised I missed his present that the guys in the band gave him. It was a small Ibanez black bass guitar. Chuck has been wanting one because his guitar is getting old and it was in the shop to be fixed not that long ago. They told him then that it wouldn't be able to be fixed and the parts for it would cost too much because of how old it is. He is so thrilled over their generosity. Thank you guys!

The food at the Thyme Restaurant was fabulous. I never ate there before. I had a garden wrap w/ goat cheese and I added grilled chicken to it and it was so delish. I definitely recommend you try eating there. There is a fireplace to sit by to warm up on a nice cold night, like it was tonight. There is a nice bar to sit to relax and enjoy the music. It just was an all around nice cozy atmosphere.

1 comment:

sajmom said...

We have a birthday present for him too, Leanna picked it out herself. Completely her own idea too!