My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 13, 2010

Well Back To The Vet, Again

Patches' eye seems to be opening where it was stitched. It has a pinkish, reddish, wetness where the lid comes together. I tried to pat the eye and Patches winced like it pained her when I touched it. I have been doing that since she had the eye injury and there was never any pain or wincing on her part. So, I called the vet to let them know and they said to bring her over at 11:30 this morning. She said she may have to stay. She may have to have it re-stitched, again. She asked if she is still wearing the E-collar and I said yes. But she rubs her face on her crate, sofa, and the floor because the eye itches her. She is so bad, that she puts her face right up to Dutchess's face so she licks her eye. I have to yell at them all the time and watch them to make sure they are behaving.

What am I to do with her.....

No comments: