My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 5, 2010

My Patches and her eye injury

As, I said in my previous post about Patches having an eye injury. Here is her first picture of what it looked like when she came home from the vet after having her surgery. It was sewn shut to help the eye heal, so all you really are seeing in this photo is her bruises.



Now, in this second picture is what she looks like now after her followup checkup at the vet last night. It looks terrible, but the doctor said it doesn't bother her, so they want to see how it goes for a few weeks. It is still swollen and red, but the muscles that hold the eye were stretched, when her eye came out of the socket. The doctor said it may get better and hopefully it will stay in place.



Patches isn't allowed to play with her siblings, play with her toys, or get excited, and boy is that hard to keep her calmed down. Especially, when kids, family, or friends come to the house to visit. She just loves to be held and played with and loves pushing her balls around the house with her nose.

All prayers are welcome for her and us as we go through this all together. Thank you all in advance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like when people are expressing their opinion and thought. So I like the way you are writing