My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 31, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR....2010

My wish for you all is that 2010 is a better year than 2009. May more people come to know out Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. May we all be healthier, wealthier and wiser in this coming year.

May we all be safe if we are traveling to celebrate the new year.

God Bless you all!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Hi, my dear friend!!!We have shared so much since we met and it is now time to let you know just how much your friendship on cyber space has come to mean to me!!You have share with me your treasures in life, your family and you love of animals Now I wish you only the best of everything this new your and hope and pray you know there is always a shoulder that you can lean on when the need is needed!!!!Only the best to you and yours and my the little fellow who has suffered so much only recover as well as can be!!!so Happy New Year and my God always watch over you and yours.
Ruthie

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!