My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 5, 2009

The Siblings Enjoying The First Snow


Jonathan looks so tall in this picture. He got the perfect stance for the next Phillies pitcher.


Josslyn looks like a little snow bunny in her lambs snowsuit. She is just amazed at the white stuff coming down. She will make a cute little snow angel, don't you think!

2 comments:

Sue said...

Sue They are such adorable &cute grandkids you have.

this is from my friend Marti in Ohio

Jamie said...

=) thanks Marti!