My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 21, 2009

Cooking Making at Steph's House


What a nice caption for all the cookies that were being made.


Jacob was enjoying painting his cookies. Jacob's cookies are all his because of his allergies. I bet he was so happy he didn't have to share his.


Leanna was enjoying cutting the cookies out. Leanna is a Big help to mommy.


Justin and Timmy were enjoying rolling out the cookie dough. Justin you better look out for that rolling pin. Timmy looks like he means business.


Justin was enjoying making the icing for the cookies. What pretty colors they made.


Here is what the finished product looked like. Yum Yum!

1 comment:

Sue said...

Sue....wow....that was really nice sharing the cookies being made at Steph's house....she has the patiences of a saint....unreal...those kids are so lucky to have her as their mom! I just get amazed at all she does with & for her kids....she should get the mother of the year award! wow! just am at a lost for words......she's unreal....please tell her I am so amazed at all she does....she's just so great! Tommy should be so proud of her...she is a great mother to their children!
thanks. jan