My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas Everyone!

Another year it coming to a close. Today is Christmas Day. We all need to thank, Jesus, for all our blessings he has given us through these tough financial times. Thank him for giving us another day to live and be joyful.

I thank you Jesus for seeing my dog Patches through a very tedious operation last night. I thank you Jesus for giving me good friends, a wonderful family, and seeing me through difficult times. May you always be by my side as I journey through life and tell people of the Good News.
Amen.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Merry Christmas to you both and to all the family. It would be nice to be able to drop in on one another – but I’ m thankful for the internet!! We love you both and pray this year will be easier for you and for us all – if not, we continue to be grateful and do what we can do! Have a blessed new year!

This is from my sister-in-law, Jeri.