My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 8, 2009

My cute dogs, they truly love each other

I was wrapping presents yesterday on top of the ex-large doggie crate I have to house my Patches and Dutchess. First, Cody went in to lay down, because Cody always has to be where I am. He is my shadow to speak. Well, Dutchess loves her older brother, so she wanted to lay with him and she joined him in the doggie crate. Usually, they lay beside each other on the couch. I thought it was so cute that she wanted to be with him in the doggie crate, that I had to take some cute shots of them.



Dutchess is watching me take their picture, while Cody is saying, OK get it over with, so I can sleep.
Aren't they just so cute together! I just couldn't resist a few pics.



Cody is watching my every move, because if I leave the room he will leave the crate and follow me every where. So, he is getting ready if he has to bolt.

2 comments:

Jamie said...

aww too cute!! cody really looks like the old cody! i love labs! i just wish they weren't do big and didn't shed!

Sue said...

I know, they are thee best dogs. That's why I got Dutchess and Patches because they don't shed. Once Dutchess settles down with age she will be a great dog, also.

Patches loves kids and people, she wants to be on your lap so you can pet her.

Dutchess gets scared until he gets used to you, then she warms up. She is so funny, when you come into the room she goes to her toy box and gets a soft toy and carries it around, as she is hiding from you.