My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 6, 2010

Good and Bad News for Patches

Chuck and I have been having a lot of trouble getting eye drops in Patches' eye. I called the vet to talk with her and she wanted to see her, so off we went to the vet.

The doctor said the eye seems to be not holding in the socket and is getting redder from the blood coming to the white part of the eye. She said that eye has to come out. She is having the operation tomorrow. She tried to save it, but it just isn't working out.

I really wish the doctor would have taken the eye out in the first place because she would be almost all healed. :( Oh well..

I had to go out and invest in a harness for her. The doctor said she could never wear a collar because it is too much strain on her.
I never had her collar on her only when she is going to the groomer, vet, or when I would take her bye-bye. Boy, those harnesses are pricey. If I didn't get Christmas money for a present, I wouldn't have been able to get it. Thanks, Jan!

I would like to thank you all for praying for Patches and please keep praying for as she will be recovering from another operation.

No comments: