My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 21, 2010

Patches Is Finally Free......

Today Patches is e-collar free. YIPPEE!!!! She is back to her old self of playing, chasing balls, and everything else that a doggie loves to do. Her eye still has some scabbing on it, but the doctor said it will eventually fall off on its own.

I can't wait until it does so I can get her groomed and bathed. She doesn't let anyone come near her face, except my groomer. She was so bad when she injured her eye and we had to put medicine in her eye. Forget it! She kept turning her head no matter which way I came towards her. You would think I could catch her off guard with her only having one eye, but NO WAY, she is just too smart.

She is our little special friend. When her eye heals, I'll take pictures of her and post them.

2 comments:

stinkypaw said...

Yay! It's a good thing she's back to her old self. Thank you for the email, btw

Sue said...

So glad to see your little companion is doing well!!!!! I know how hard it is for Wishbone to let me care for his eyes. I just put the meds in a while ago and I give him a cookie as a reward and we are doing fine with that!!! He licks his lips to let me know it is cookie time!!! This is something that will require extra care for the rest of his life. God bless all of you and yours----Ruthie