My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

February 20, 2010

February 16th, Our Littlest Grandchild Turned 1

Josslyn turned 1 on Feb. 16th. She enjoyed her trip to Disney World with her grandparents & parents. Here are several different poses of Josslyn. Here she is with her mommy, Jamie.



Here she is with her grammy, Carol. I just love how she pushes that bottom lip out. She does that all the time.



She is just so cute and a very happy little girl. She loves to climb steps when she gets the chance. She isn't afraid of the dark, as little kids usually are. She is fun to be around with her bubbly personality.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Hi, my friend!!! Thank you for sharing you extended family with me!!! I am not seeing those years in my grandchildren to much. They have grown up and are now in college and busy with their lives-- so enjoy -- Sue!!! It seems only yesterday the house was always full of one or the other while I babysat!!! Now Erie is ready to graduate from college but is headed for California on a project with RIT and will be graduating in Dec. Instead of now!!! But this will be a feather in his cap!!! Levi dropped out of college, much to his parents disappointment, so he decided to join the Marines and will leave in April. Rachel is at Pitt. Pursuing law. When I look at their pictures from school hanging on my walls, I think---where have the years gone!! So, again, enjoy---enjoy---enjoy! Time seems to fly by and they are grown and grandma is sort of put in the back of their lives. yours, Ruthie