My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

February 24, 2010

Well, we are in a snow emergency...waiting for it to start!

Here is comes again! The snow is suppose to start around 4 AM and continue for 36 hours. The prediction is 12-24 inches. We are also suppose to have high winds, so that means drifting will occur.

We live on a one-way street with parking on one side and nowhere to put the snow, when it is done snowing. Our block is a nice block, they don't put out chairs, tables, garbage cans or anything else to save their spot. We all usually help each other shovel or snow blow. My neighbor helped a lot of us on the last snowfall with his snow blower. We thanked him for all that he did to help, with limited parking.

We hadn't seen a winter like this in years. It doesn't bother me if it snows or doesn't snow, because I still make the best out of what is dealt to us.

I'll let you know on all the snow totals and I'll take more pictures.

1 comment:

Sue said...

Oh my!!!! I was wondering how things were going to be east of us and now, I too, wait to see!!! In my life time, I have never seen the weather like it is now. I watch the Pittsburgh channels to see how they are doing flood wise.
All this snow up here in Venango County will only add to their trouble as the snow melts. The Allegheny is only three block from my home but I am up the hill. We do not see the ice here that is usually on the river, I was given a snow blower for Xmas and my lower back lets me know after I use it!!! I think I might be getting old, Sue and I am only 77!!!! Lots of luck and God bless you and yours---- Ruthie