My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

February 3, 2007

Cleaning our bedroom

Saturday has been a good day to clean the bedroom and change it around. It is taking me all day to do it because I have to take so many breaks, to get refreshed. I love my bedroom furniture, but it is too big for our room, or our room is just too small for the furniture, LOL. I get so tired of having the room the same way all the time, I need a change.

When I was a young wife, Chuck would always come home once a week to things all switched around. There were times he would forget that I changed the room around and try to sit down where the chair or sofa used to be. Back then we didn't have computers so we mainly lived in the living room watching tv or playing music. There were times we would even play a game or two. What happened to those fun times, with just spending time with each other. Now the computers occupy our times.

Families need to get in touch with each other again.

2 comments:

ADP said...

I think your bedroom is clean by now.

Sue said...

I changed my bedroom back the way it was, cuz I didn't like it. Still, not done with it, just haven't had time to finish it. If we have no school maybe I'll be able to get up there to finish.