My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

February 15, 2007

Here is Jonathan With his Dada, John...




Jonathan is such a sweet little boy. I don't get to see him too much like I want too. He is 2 yr. old, also.

He enjoys spending time with his Dada as he calls him. Right now his father, John is attending school for HVAC at night and watching him during the day so his mommy, Jamie can work. John lost his job a few months ago due to closing their doors. It is really helping Jonathan and John develope a father/son relationship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, this is Johns son? He is so adorable. And looks just like his daddy! This is the first picture I got to see of the baby. And actually this is the first picture I got to see John in very many years!!!! Best of luck

eaglesfan said...

yes i must say the Staniec gene pool is very deep. I still think he looks like his adorable mother.