My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

February 14, 2007

Valentine's Day

Today is Valentine's Day, what did you do or get your sweetie?

Chuck got me a box of heart chocolate and a nice card. I just got him a card and I'll make him a steak dinner, his favorite food.

I would like to say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" to JAMIE. She is a very sweet person.

Today, was a very snowy & cold day to stay inside and play games, which I did with my girlfriend Linda. She was bored and so was I, so I walked to her house and we played Canasta. It is a really good card game. Linda hadn't played it in a long time, but she did very well. She almost kicked my butt, LOL!

What did you all do today?

Poor Chuck had to drive to work and open. They stayed open until 2:00 PM. He said they had a really good sale today. I said what did you do, $25.30. I laughed so hard, cuz it cost more for the store to be open, than what they brought in.

1 comment:

ADP said...

I didn't get anything for him because I just don't feel the need to receive or give anything for Valentine's Day. There was a time when it was important to me, but that is gone now.