My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

February 2, 2007

Where is The Snow?

Today is February 2nd and we were supposed to get some snow. Where is the snow? The kids are so disappointed that we didn't get any snow during the night so they could finally have a day off and play in the snow. This winter has been unbelievable, the weather I mean. We haven't gotten any measurable snow so the kids can play in it.

I feel sorry for the kids this year so far....NO SNOW!

My grandkids are waiting impatiently for it to arrive. Leanna got so excited the other day when she saw it snowing so she can go out and play in it. Then she awoke in the morning and they didn't get off from school to enjoy it. What a BIG disappointment for her. Plus, she has 2 little brothers that don't remember the snow, so she wanted to show them what you do in the snow.

Hopefully soon we will get some snow to enjoy the look of a real winter. I love looking at the trees after a nice snowfall with the snow clinging to the branches. The trees are so beautiful, don't you think. Rather than looking at dead looking trees, they seem to come to life with the blanket of white on them.

1 comment:

sajmom said...

Actually Leanna wasn't looking forward to a snowday because she doesn't know what one is yet! She's never had one! (Getting out of school isn't a big deal yet, school's only 3 hours for her. It's still fun yet) She just looks forward to walking through any snow we get as she goes to school.