My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

February 13, 2007

It Is Finally Winter.....

Feb. 13, 2007 and it's finally snowing, YIPPEE!!

We will see tomorrow on how much snow we will really get after all. I want a foot of snow and a few days off from school guarding.

I won't get to test out my car tomorrow cause I let my son Bill borrow my car so he could go to work. He smashed his truck last year, so he has been driving my mom's old car. I guess it isn't very good in bad weather. So, hopefully I won't have to go out tomorrow.

No comments: