My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 31, 2008

HAPPY 5th ANNIVERSARY, TOM & STEPHANIE

Today, August 31st is my son, Tom & his wife Stephanie's, 5th wedding anniversary. Wow, I can remember that beautiful day like it was yesterday. They were married in the beautiful Allentown Rose Garden on this very day. The flowers were so lovely for the beautiful setting. They were married by a woman minister inside a gazebo with all their family and friends surrounding them.

Today their happy family has grown to four beautiful children from their love for one another.


Congratulations to you both for reaching this milestone in your life.

We all love you,

Mom & Dad Jarrell

No comments: