My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 26, 2008

School is Back!

Another start of a school year for Wilson. We have a very, not so bright, elementary principal that created a mess last year with crossing parents and their kids from the main entrance over to the alley, instead of making them walk to the corner where there are crossing guards. Well, this year he has this brainy idea of having passes for the kindergarten and first grade parents to be able to park on S. 21st in front of the school, which will only be able to handle about ten cars, plus mini vans for daycare. I had several parents drive by me and ask me about where to park because it was all parked up. I told them I had no idea and I gather it is first come first serve parking. I witnessed myself him i.e. principal walking across the street to the park bench and told these teens that were waiting for kids getting out, that they aren't allowed to walk them across the street to the alley, that the kids had to go to a corner where there was a crossing guard. I had to go to my corner, so I don't know how it went. He created this mess last year, after being warned and warned about what he was doing, was wrong. Now, he is trying to correct it with something that will also be a problem down the road. Just wait until it starts getting cold, or raining and we have more drivers picking kids up and then we will see how well his plan works out.

It is a wait and see kind of scenario for this new idea he has. Sometimes I wonder where men get their thinking from. We never had a problem until he was made principal and now all hell broke loose.

No comments: