My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 2, 2008

Jeri's hubby Bruce and the rest of the family sitting and enjoying the day.
Bruce's daughter Jennifer with her kids Emily & Tristan enjoying some family conversation. Janay who is looking at them with glee.
Looks like Jeri is looking at someone's family photo album, while others are enjoying idle chat. My son Billy is standing in the background looking at the action in the pool before he gets ready to join in the fun.

No comments: