My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 2, 2008

Taking Turns Holding the Little Ones

My daughter-in-law, Stephanie, loves babies and she couldn't wait to hold little Aidan.
Jason, who is Aidan's daddy was trying to hold Stephanie & my son Tom's little boy, Jacob, but Jacob wanted no part of him. That is very unusual because Jacob loves people.
Tommy is holding Aidan, isn't it a nice picture. Tommy is a good daddy.
Doris's hubby Don is holding Aidan with one of their twin daughters watching and her grammy Dee Dee behind them, holding her so she can see the new baby, also.
Becky, who is Aidan's mommy is holding Rebekah's son, Jack, who is Jeri's youngest grandson. So, everyone got to hold the littlest people of the reunion. Babies are so cute.

1 comment:

sajmom said...

Jason held Jacob at the very end, it was getting late and Jacob was ready to go to sleep. He's like Justin that way-he gets very grouchy right before he drops off. So it really had nothing to do with Jason.