My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

August 2, 2008

more family pics of the reunion

It looks like Denise, who is Chuck's cousin and the gang at her table are playing a game. We had to leave when they started playing Bingo, so we couldn't enjoy any of the games, sorry. You can see how hot it is from Denise's face.
Vickie is taking a picture of something, but I don't know what. Denise and Sharon are in conversation of catching up on family news, I guess.
In the background it looks like Emily got hurt, she is Jennifer's daughter, who is Chuck's niece. Jennifer is behind her, as well as, Doris & her brother-in-law, Dr. Jeff. I don't think it is anything serious. Looks like her gram ma Jeri is making it all better. We have Keith walking towards the house getting in view of the camera.

No comments: