My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 12, 2009

A BIG Thank You From Doris for the help in Finding Don

This note comes to all of you well after the wonderful news has already spread but this is the first opportunity I have had to get online.

It seems and is so small to put into words the depth of gratitude I feel for absolutely everyone who has prayed, searched, posted flyers, sent emails, sent cards, gave donations, telephoned, and everything else I can't think of to enumerate in helping bring back my husband, Don. Literally, the hundreds of people who put their lives on hold for eight days to help me is still staggering. Certainly, I will never forget what you all have done for me. I still and probably will never know all the hands and hearts involved in this massive effort to come along side of me in this situation. I still receive emails, etc. from people I do not know but always they start out with "you don't know me Doris but I'm a friend of...." and the list goes on.

Most importantly my faith with God and the outpouring of love you all have shown me is what carried me through this ordeal. Without God, without all of you, sustaining throught these days would have been unimaginable.

As you many of you already know, tonight, July 12th, from 7-9 p.m. my magnificent church, Ebenezer Bible Fellowship Church, Bethlehem is holding a special praise service in celebration of Don's return. It is open to anyone and everyone. If you are able, come rejoice with us.

Again, the word thank you does not even begin to cover the level of love and appreciation I hold in my heart for all of you. There are not enough words in existence to express or convey my feelings of love and gratitude toward all of you.

In closing, I anxiously await my opportunity when I can "pay it forward" to all of you.

In Christ's Love and In Mine,
Doris

No comments: