My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 17, 2009

My Birthday Wish from Jonathan & Josslyn


I absolutely love this picture of Jonathan & Josslyn wishing me a Happy Birthday. I'm surprised Jonathan didn't want to write Nani Louise, LOL, because that is what he calls me ever since he heard my middle name was Louise. Their new sitter lives next door to them and her name is Lousie. I was telling Jamie how ironic because my middle name was Louise and Jonathan heard us talking and he has been calling me Nani Louise ever since.

Grandchildren are just so very precious, aren't they! Anyone that is a grandparent can attest to that. You enjoy your grandkids more than when you were raising your children. I would always hear that from other grandparents, when my kids were little, and now I know first-hand on how different it really is.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

glad you liked it! =) the color is called "sepia..." It reminds me of old western pictures!

sajmom said...

I took some videos of the kids saying happy birthday to you after they called you yesterday, but then I didn't have a chance to post it! I guess I'll post it belatedly. I hope it was a good day for you!

Michele said...

Hope you had a great bday, Sue! I like the typo of my mom's name....Lousie...LOL!!