My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 31, 2009

Mark Your Calenders....Sept. 21, 2009

The Women's Circle Group I am in at Olivet will be holding a Fundraiser for Nicole Vogel. She is battling brain cancer.

THE DATE: SEPTEMBER 21, 2009

TIME: 5:00-8:00 PM

PLACE: FRIENDLY'S RESTAURANT, WILLIAM PENN HIGHWAY, PALMER TOWNSHIP/EASTON, PA. 18045

What you have to do is eat dinner at FRIENDLY'S on this date and between the hours of 5:00-8:00 PM and 10% of all the proceeds will go to her fund.

I really hope you all can help us with this event.

I would like you all to meet my friend Nicki. Here is a picture of her that I stole from her CaringBridge.org site. Please follow her updates by creating an account with CaringBridge.

No comments: