My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 28, 2009

Pool Pics of the Fun in My Yard


Here Kylie is showing off her ability to throw her legs in the air, while Noah is playing with the sprinkler part of the pool. Kids are so much fun to watch how they play and interact with each other.


Here Kylie is showing off her ability to throw her legs in the air, while Noah is playing with the sprinkler part of the pool. Kids are so much fun to watch how they play and interact with each other.


Kylie is such a clown and she shows it in the pool.


Noah just loves playing with Kylie. He looks forward to her coming everyday, so he has someone to play with.


Noah & Kylie were having fun in the Whale Pool I purchased from Aldi's. They love the sprinkler that the hose attaches to it's head to get them wet like it is raining.

No comments: