My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 9, 2010

July is my month to celebrate!

Friday, July 16 is my birthday and Saturday, July 17Th is my littlest grandson, Jacob's 3rd birthday. What a nice birthday present he was for me 3 years ago.

What a cutie he is in this little toy car. He loves to ride little BIG wheel bikes. He loves to play in the sandbox. He loves our dogs, especially Patches our littlest dog. He just loves to hug her. He loves to pet Dutchess & Cody. He is so cute trying to play tug of war with the doggie pull toys. Patches doesn't like to let go, so he pulls her around, gently.

He is our miniature Tommy when he was his age. He is our escape artist from the backyard. He loves to climb fences, railings, and anything else he can climb. His daddy was the same way. Tommy at his age climbed a metal cabinet that I used for bathroom towels when he was a little tyke and he tried to climb it and it fell over on him emptying all the towels. He thought that was so funny, but not me. Jacob is into everything, just like his daddy was at his age. It is like watching Tommy grow up all over again. God Bless his mommy!

DON'T LET HIS CUTENESS FOOL YOU!

No comments: