My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 12, 2010

Last night we had the pleasure of having Kylie and Kobe sleep over after Tara and James' wedding reception/picnic. We walked up to 20th and Butler St. to watch the fireworks after Herritage Day was over.

Kobe awoke when the alarm went off at 6:45 and we came downstairs, so Chuck would start waking up to get ready to go work.



Here Kobe is in these two pictures sleeping in the doggie crate. He went in to play with the dollhouse and fell asleep. He had a long day yesterday. He came to my house around 8:50 AM. We went to church, and then we came home and he played with the kids, until we left to go to his mommy and daddy's reception. Kobe stayed up until 11:00 PM with no nap yesterday and he was so good. You would have never known he never had a nap. He loves being outside playing and having fun.

No comments: