My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

July 17, 2010

Pool & fun in the Muddy water

Yesterday I decided to blow up the whale pool and fill it. I really have no grass this year because of the sand from the sandbox. The sand killed or smothered all the grass from last year. I also filled another little pool because I had my 4 grand kids and little Kobe, plus Noah from next door in the back yard to enjoy the water.



As you can see what I mean about muddy water. The water in the pools didn't stay clear very long to really enjoy. The kids sure loved playing in the mud and then cleaning off in the water.



Justin was trying to clean the murky water with the butterfly net, but I really don't think it was working.



Even their mother, Stephanie had to rinse her feet off in the pool because of all the mud. What a mess I had. Maybe next year I'll have some grass, because I'm not buying anymore sand for the sandbox. With 4 plus kids playing in the sandbox this year was surely a very messy sandy yard and it traveled inside the house. YUK!

No comments: