My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 2, 2007

Gizmo and Snowball


Gizmo, which we call Gizzy and his brother Snowball, which we call whitey.  It is hard to believe that they are brothers because Gizzy has long hair and Whitey has short hair.  They are both part Himalayan Cats.
Chuck brought them home from work during February, when we were having a snow storm.  A painting contractor came into the Duron Paint Store with these kittens asking if he knew someone who wanted kittens.  Of course he had to call me.  And I said yes. 

No comments: