My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 2, 2007

A Night at Brewhaha's





Friday Night the Stampede Band played at Brewhaha on Belvidere Road in Harmony, New Jersey.  We had some of our good friends come on out and join us for a bit.  They couldn't stay long because it was a late night startup, from 10:30-1:30.




Where this bar is located in this room used to be the dining hall.  They moved the bar from the other room to here and created a new dining room.  Really good food and the prices are bad at all.  From 10 PM Friday and Saturday all alcoholic are $3.50, shots, mixers and drafts.





Thanks to our friends from the Western Nights Dance Club for coming out.

No comments: