My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 22, 2007

A Traffic Controller for a School in Ohio

I got this article from a friend in Ohio.  It was published in her local newspaper.  A school crossing guard dressed as a Christmas Tree, but they are called traffic controllers in that state. 

Click on the title and when it opens click on the picture to get a better view of her dressed as a tree.

Merry Christmas to all!

Thank you Cherie for sending me the article. 

1 comment:

ADP said...

haha I was wondering how someone dressed as a christmas tree would look--now I know!!!