My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

December 17, 2007

The Stampede Band

Here is the "Stampede Band" performing live at Frankie & Johnny's Island Park Bar & Grill, in Buttsville, NJ.  The song is Smoke on the Water.

From left to right we have J.R. on lead & vocals, Chuck on bass & vocals, Gene on piano & vocals, and Paul on drums.

This was Paul's first gig with the band.  He and his wife Lynn are a very nice couple and we welcome them to the band family.

Hope you all enjoy listening.

2 comments:

sajmom said...

There's a Buttsville,NJ?

Anonymous said...

Yes, there is. It is right outside of Washington, NJ. Where route 46 and 31 meet. It is only about 35 minutes away from our house. If we play there next summer outside at the pavilion, I'll let you know and Tom can bring you all down to hear pop-pop Chuck play.