My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 2, 2008

Back To Work

Today was a very cold to return to work crossing those little kiddies.  The wind was a blowing and the temps were lowering to a frigid degree of 26, but it feels like 16 degrees.

I feel sorry for all the kids that have to walk to school when it is this cold.  My little granddaughter Leanna, her mommy, and her brothers have to walk to school, also.  Mommy doesn't drive, but her school isn't that far from her house.

Our school district is a walking district, so most kids have to walk.  Most parents drive them on cold or rainy days.  When it's warm and beautiful out they all walk to school.  Less congestion at the school when everyone walks. 

1 comment:

ADP said...

I feel sorry for anyone who has to be outside on days like yesterday. Tom had to be outside yesterday too.