My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 3, 2008

Clutter in Your House can be More Damaging to Your Health Than You Realize

I found this article that I thought was very interesting.  So, I thought I would share it.

4 comments:

ADP said...

It's also bad feng shui!!! The article said the same things that my feng shui books say about clutter. The thing is, I have a hard time cleaning my living room, but a very easy time cleaning my kitchen. Did you ever notice some rooms are better for you than others? You just feel better in them. And....you like cleaning them up too.

Sue said...

Yes, there is! I hate cleaning the bathroom and kitchen, but rather clean the living room & middle room. OK, Alanna I'll come clean your living room and you can come clean my kitchen, LOL.

ADP said...

Ohhhhhh I hate cleaning the bathroom too but it doesn't have anything to do with feng shui hehe. Bathrooms just are not fun to clean. But as for switching cleaning room jobs, I think you'd get the bad end of the deal Sue, my living room is big as in it used to be 2 rooms.

Sue said...

Oh, Alanna, what is feng shui? I was meaning to ask you before.