My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!

Chuck and I went to West Easton AA from 8-1 PM.  They served BBQ and sausage patty sandwiches, macaroni salad, chips, pretzels, olives & pickles.  At midnight we had a Champagne toast with all the noise makers to ring in the New Year.  I do not like Champagne, YUK!  I took one sip and got rid of it.  I had some Jello shots the flavors were orange cream sickle and cherry.  I tried them both, not bad.

So, each of you I truly wish that 2008 is a much better year for us all.

God Bless
Sue and Chuck 

No comments: