My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 17, 2008

Our Youngest Grandchild, Jacob


Here is a picture of our youngest grandchild, Jacob, he is six months old today. It is so hard to believe that six months have past since his birth. He is such a happy and bubbly little boy.

Don't you just want to eat those chubby cheeks right up? Can't wait to see what kind of mischievous things he gets into when he starts to crawl and then walk. Hopefully, my daughter-in-law, will consider using a playpen with this one, cuz she has her hands full with Justin & Timothy. I won't judge her if she doesn't, but I won't want to be her, when she will have 3 little devilish boys on the loose. The two boys now can find things to get into. Can you imagine, when they start showing Jacob how to get into trouble, without getting into trouble by himself. OMG! I can see it now! Remember the commercial Mikey will eat it, well, I can hear Justin & Timothy, Jacob will do it, LOL!

When my boys were young they used to try and blame each other for things happening. When they wouldn't fess up to who did it, both would get punished for the wrong doing. It was only fair, I thought.

HAPPY SIX MONTHS, JACOB!

2 comments:

Jamie said...

i'm not sure when you fixed it but your blog looks really nice now! i can show you how to change colors too if you want...

Sue said...

Yes, I am trying different things to it. Thanks, and yes you may show me one day how to really navigate on this.