My photo
Wilson Borough, Pennsylvania, United States
My world consists of my boys and their women in their lives. My grandchildren, who bring such joy to my life. My pets, who I adore very much and love watching them interact with each other. My hubby, Chuck, and his passion, Stampede Band. Plus, any ramblings I want to do. So, I hope you enjoy your visit into "My World" through my eyes.

January 5, 2008

Front Page of The Express-Times


This is how cold it was for us school crossing guards this week. Here is a picture on the front page of our newspaper, this morning's edition. I was dressed in my orange hunting coat with a hoodie sweatshirt under it, just to brave the elements. That wind was so wicked. The first day back, on Wednesday, we didn't have too many walkers, but the rest of the week we did.

The kids looked so pretty and handsome in their new outfits and boots. Santa was extra nice to some of them, LOL.

No comments: